- Natural Sinus Relief
- The Original & Patented Sinus Rinse Kit
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- pH Balanced
- For Large Volume & Low Pressure Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative Free & Drug Free
- No Burning
Product Description :
- NeilMed SINUS RINSE is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. It is available in isotonic, paediatric and hypertonic concentrations.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturization
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery. Consult your physician with concerns
- Portable for travel
Directions For Use :
Fill up the clean bottle with 8 oz. (240 mL.) of warm distilled water or previously boiled water. You may warm the water it in a microwave. We recommend that you warm it in increments of five seconds. This is to avoid excessive heating of water.
Cut the SINUS RINSE mixture packet and pour contents into the bottle. Secure the cap with tube on the bottle. Shake the bottle to dissolve the mixture.
Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping mouth open and without holding your breath, apply cap snugly against nasal passage and squeeze the bottle gently until solution drains from the opposite nasal passage or from the mouth. Also while bending over the sink, consider tilting head sideways to help improve drainage of any residual rinse solution. Do not swallow the solution. Gently blow the nose. Do not block the nasal passage completely while blowing to avoid pressure on the eardrum. If tolerated, sniff in the residual solution in the nose once or twice prior to blowing nose as this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area that is the area at the back side of your nasal passage. Some solution will reach the back of the throat so please spit it out.
Now repeat the same procedure on the other side. Squeeze two to three times in each nasal passage.
Please use between 2 to 4 oz. (60 mL. to 120 mL.) for each nasal passage. Discard any unused solution and make fresh solution for each rinse
- Each sachet has USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free).
- Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse bottle and NasaFlo Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
- Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
- NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo Neti Pot or Sinugator device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
- Rinse your nasal passages only with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ packets. Our packets contain a mixture of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are the purest quality available to make the dry powder mixture. Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ packets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain this enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product. STORE IN A COOL & DRY PLACE.
- 1 x NeilMed Sinus Rinse 10 Premixed Sachets
- 1 Rinse Bottle 240ml
- 1 Custom- Designed Black Cap and Tube