- Natural Sinus Relief
- The Original & Patented Sinus Rinse Kit
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- pH Balanced
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Allergies
Product Description :
- NeilMed SINUS RINSE is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Recommended for natural, soothing relief from symptoms of:
- Nasal allergies, Dryness and Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stiffness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Relief from post nasal drip and Nasal Congestion
- Nasal irritation from dust mites, animal dander (hair), pollen, house dust, occupational dust, fumes and smoke
- Excellent for cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- Extensive use by ENT surgeons for post Sinus Surgery care
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
- Each sachet has USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH balanced, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free).
- Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse bottle and NasaFlo Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
- Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
- NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo Neti Pot or Sinugator device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
- Ensure you read the enclosed instructions and only use as directed.
- Neilmeds recommendation is to replace the bottle every three months.
Directions For Use :
Please wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle with the designated volume of lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water. You may warm the water in a microwave in increments of 5 to 10 seconds to avoid overheating the water, damaging the device or scalding your nasal passage.
Cut the SINUS RINSE mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap and tube on the bottle securely. Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage. SQUEEZE BOTTLE GENTLY until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nasal passage. Some may drain from your mouth. For a proper rinse, keep squeezing the bottle GENTLY until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the bottle is used. Do not swallow the solution.
Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums.
If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution will reach the back of your throat, so please spit it out.
To help drain any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head forward and to the opposite side of the nasal passage you just rinsed.
Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for your other nasal passage.
Clean the bottle and cap. Air dry the SINUS RINSE bottle, cap, and tube on a clean paper towel or use NeilMed NasaDOCK or NasaDOCK plus (sold separately) to store the bottle, cap and tube.
- 1 x NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit 60 Premixed Sachets
- 1 Rinse Bottle 240ml
- 1 Custom- Designed Black Cap and Tube